Do you like live music, meeting new friends and giving back to your community? Volunteer at the Weill Center! As a community based, non-profit venue, the Weill Center relies on hundreds of volunteers of all ages to create live event experiences for our community and its visitors.
Apply to Volunteer
Fill out the below form and a member of our team will reach out to you shortly with available opportunities!
All volunteers will be required to wear a volunteer uniform. The volunteer manager will share which uniform dependent on event. All volunteers are required to wear nametags. Volunteers should arrive 15 min prior to doors open, unless otherwise noted.
“Contemporary” means a Weill Center-issued t-shirt with nice, clean pants.
“Classic” means black dress pants, a white button-down dress shirt and a Weill Center-issued vest or bowtie.
- Show people to their seats
- Close curtains when show starts/open when show ends
- Monitor audience behavior (no flash photos, notify house manager of issues, etc.)
- Responsible for popcorn inventory, cash till and credit card sales before the show
- Scan patron tickets upon arrival
- Prohibit carry-in items
- Monitor the lobby during the show; ensure no re-entry is permitted
CONCESSIONS - REGISTER & BARTENDER
*Check-in 1 hour and 15 min prior to the show
- Prepare cash tray; manage cash and credit card sales
- Sanitize ipad and counter space between transactions
- Count cash at end of night
- Prepare drinks
- Assist individuals getting to/from lobby level and auditorium level before and after the show
CONCESSIONS - BAR SUPPORT
Check-in 1 hour and 15 min prior to the show
- Ensure each area is stocked appropriately
- Assist with icing product as needed
- Empty garbage as needed
- Manage beverage lines
- Assist with stocking throughout night as needed
- Bag ice
- Drain coolers at end of night, sanitize station and restock
- Greet patrons entering and exiting the Weill Center
- Assist patrons in loading zones outside the front of the theater
- Responsible for artist merchandise inventory, cash till and credit card sales before, during and after the show
* Positions available for weekdays and show days
- Sell tickets, gift certificates, etc. to the public over the phone and in person
- Comfortable operating ticketing system