Marketing and Events Intern
The Marketing and Events Intern is creative, takes initiative and is enthusiastic about live events and performing arts. This person is a champion for the Weill Center in the community and an active member of the team onsite at events. This internship will provide you with exposure to all facets of marketing, including areas such as community engagement, brand management and executing events.
- Assist with the implementation of the organization’s marketing plan and advertising campaigns
- Fulfill artist hospitality requirements as needed
- Represent Weill Center at performances as season permits (nights and weekends)
- Distribute promotional materials throughout the community
- Publish event information to community calendars, and track as needed
- Participate in community and outreach events
- Create and publish content across platforms (social media and eblasts)
- Update organization’s website as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate degree in marketing or a related field
- Experience and/or interest in the entertainment industry, non-profit organization and community development
- Familiarity of Sheboygan County
- Reliable transportation
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- Must be flexible, adaptable and willing to take on new tasks as needed
- Must be able to work with and around many interruptions
- Must be available nights and weekends
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject being the internship title. This internship is unpaid but may be used for college credit.
We hope to find a great candidate by the end of January 2022!