Date: October 19, 2018
Time: 7:30 p.m.
Membership pre-Sale April 19 and public on-sale April 20.
See below for more information.
52nd Street is a full concert show featuring an eight piece band of some of the most talented musicians you will ever see. The show is packed with hits from start to finish and features spot on performances of the songs that made the “Piano Man” from the Bronx one of the top selling and beloved artists of all time! With baby grand at center stage and an energetic performance from the supporting cast, 52nd Street is a show that people will be talking about for a long time.
Barracuda has earned the reputation of the Midwest’s absolute best tribute to the music of Heart. This six member band recreates, with mind blowing accuracy, all of the greatest hits of Heart through the decades and doing it with great care and precision to duplicate the original studio recordings – all totally live on stage!
- Tickets will go on-sale to Weill Center members Thursday, April 19 at 12 noon with counter sales at the Weill Center Ticket office ONLY until 1:00 p.m. Phone and internet sales will be available after 1:00 p.m.
- Tickets will go on-sale to the general public Friday, April 20 at 12 noon with counter sales at the Weill Center Ticket Office ONLY until 1:00 p.m. Phone and internet sales will be available after 1:00 p.m.
- Convenience fees apply when purchasing tickets over the phone and online. Click here for ticketing fee information.
- Tickets on the first floor are $32 (plus tax) and tickets in the balcony are $27 (plus tax).
- Note: The Weill Center Membership discount is not available for this performance.