Date: December 6, 2018
Time: 7:00 pm
About Tim Hawkins
Since giving up his job as a grocery truck driver in 2002, Tim Hawkins established himself as one of the most in-demand comedians in the country. With 300,000,000 video views online and over 100 sold-out concerts every year, his Jackwagon Crew has grown into a revolution of multi-generational proportions.
Tim's gut-busting comedy show entertains the entire family. His act is 1 part gifted + 2 parts twisted, the only certainty being his on-the-nose observations that expose the ridiculousness of daily life while marveling in its hilarity. The perils of marriage, homeschooling, and growing up in the Midwest may not exemplify the rock star life, but they make for really good punchlines.
Sure he's funny, but fans are often even more amazed at his singing voice and guitar chops. Tim's hilarious music videos have brought him viral YouTube fame with fan favorites including The Chick-fil-A Song, Yoga Pants, Aging Rockers, Things You Don't Say to Your Wife, Cletus Take the Reel, A Homeschool Family, and The Government Can.
Tim reminds us that for life's many difficulties, laughter is always the best medicine - especially when the medication runs out. He just released his 9th comedy DVD, "Just About Enough". Tim lives in Missouri with his wife and four crud muffins.
Video: I'll Clean Up For You
Video: Fun FuneraL
- Tickets will go on-sale to Weill Center members Thursday, May 10 at 12 noon with counter sales at the Weill Center Ticket office ONLY until 1:00 p.m. Phone sales will be available after 1:00 p.m.
- Tickets will go on-sale to the general public Friday, May 11 at 12 noon with counter sales at the Weill Center Ticket Office ONLY until 1:00 p.m. Phone and internet sales will be available after 1:00 p.m.
- Tickets prices range from $29-$79, depending on the seat location.
- Convenience fees apply when purchasing tickets over the phone and online. There is a $1 phone convenience fee plus $2 for a credit card recovery fee and $1 ticketing fee, and a $3 internet convenience fee plus $2 for a credit card recovery fee and $1 ticketing fee.
- Note: The Weill Center Membership discount is not available for this performance.