Date: February 22, 2019
Time: 7:30 pm
Thanks to our sponsor: Bank First National
Part of a two night event (Feb. 22 & 23)!Two shows, two different albums!
Friday, Feb. 22 - Dark Side of the Moon (1 hour) & Greatest Hits (1 hour)
Saturday, Feb. 23 - The Wall (2 hours)
- There will be a 20 minute intermission during each show.
- The band will participate in a meet and greet in the lobby after each performance.
Project Pink is North America's premier Pink Floyd tribute band. Armed with a 20-foot projection screen, a virtual armada of lights, and world-class sound production, Project Pink faithfully recreates the complete Floyd experience - the sights, the sounds, the intangible vibe. Project Pink's award-winning musicians pour out the most authentic performances of your favorite Floyd tunes from Dark Side of the Moon, The Wall, Wish You Were Here, Meddle, and more! Whether you're a lifelong fan of the Floyd, or a first-time freak, take your senses on a journey with the mind-blowing experience that is Project Pink.
- Tickets on-sale now!
- Convenience fees apply when purchasing tickets over the phone and online. Click here for ticketing fee information.
- Ticket prices: $40-$50 (plus tax) for one ticket.
- Ticket special: $70-$90 (plus tax) if both nights are purchased.
- Members receive 10% discount on all tickets purchased to see Project Pink and all other performances presented by the Weill Center. Membership discount is only available by phone or in person.
- Group discounts are also available by calling 920-208-3243 or stopping by the ticket office.