Date: November 29, 2020
Time: 2:30 PM
Tickets are $8 plus tax. Seating is reserved. Masks required.
Please exchange complimentary movie coupons for reserved seats. Exchanges must be done in person at the Weill Center Ticket Office on Mondays or Wednesdays between 12-4 p.m.
THE SANTA CLAUSE | Family-friendly holiday comedy
Divorced dad Scott (Tim Allen) has custody of his son (Eric Lloyd) on Christmas Eve. After he accidentally kills a man in a Santa suit, they are magically transported to the North Pole, where an elf explains that Scott must take Santa's place before the next Christmas arrives. Scott thinks he's dreaming, but over the next several months he gains weight and grows an inexplicably white beard. Maybe that night at the North Pole wasn't a dream after all -- and maybe Scott has a lot of work to do.
- Doors open 1 hour prior to showtime
- Beverages and prepackaged popcorn will be available for purchase
- Masks are required in the venue at all times. If you don’t bring a mask, one will be available for purchase. Masks are not required for children age 2 and younger.
- All seating will be reserved to ensure socially-distanced seating.
- Please exchange complimentary movie coupons for reserved seats. Exchanges must be done in person at the Weill Center Ticket Office on Mondays or Wednesdays between 12-4 p.m.
- Tickets are available for purchase online, over the phone and in person.
- Tickets purchased the week of the event (starting Monday) will be available at will call.
- No refunds, exchanges or weather cancellations.
- We are not affiliated with any secondary ticket markets
Ticket office location and hours
826 N 8th Street, 920-208-3243
Mondays and Wednesdays, 12 - 4 p.m.
and 1 hour before movies for will-call
COVID-19 SAFETY INFORMATION
MOVIE RATINGS DEFINED
G = Good for all audiences
PG = Parental Guidance
PG-13 = Inappropriate for children under the age of 13
R = Restricted – under 17 requires accompanying parent or adult guardian
thanks to our sponsor