Date: August 21, 2020
Time: 7:00 PM
A DOG'S PURPOSE (PG) | Family, Drama
Based on the beloved bestselling novel by W. Bruce Cameron, A Dog's Purpose, from director Lasse Hallström (The Cider House Rules, Dear John, The 100-Foot Journey), shares the soulful and surprising story of one devoted dog (voiced by Josh Gad) who finds the meaning of his own existence through the lives of the humans he teaches to laugh and love.
The family film told from the dog's perspective also stars Dennis Quaid, Peggy Lipton, Britt Robertson, K.J. Apa, Juilet Rylance, Luke Kirby, John Ortiz and Pooch Hall.
Tickets are $8 plus tax. Seating is reserved. Masks required.
Please exchange complimentary movie coupons for reserved seats. Exchanges must be done in person at the Weill Center on Mondays or Wednesdays between 12-4 p.m.
- Doors open 1 hour prior to showtime
- Beverages and prepackaged popcorn will be available for purchase
- Masks are required in the venue at all times. If you don’t bring a mask, one will be available for purchase. Masks are not required for children age 2 and younger.
- Advanced ticket sales only. No walk-ups or night-of sales. Tickets are available until 4 p.m. the day prior to the show.
- All seating will be reserved to ensure socially-distanced seating.
- If you have complimentary movie tickets, exchange these at our ticket office for tickets/reserved seats PRIOR TO EVENT DAY.
- Tickets are available for purchase online, over the phone and in person.
- All tickets will be mailed; Tickets purchased the week of the event (starting Monday) will be available at will call.
- No refunds, exchanges or weather cancellations.
- We are not affiliated with any secondary ticket markets
Ticket office location and hours
826 N 8th Street, 920-208-3243
Mondays and Wednesdays, 12 - 4 p.m.
and 1 hour before movies for will-call
COVID-19 SAFETY INFORMATION
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSOR
MOVIE RATINGS DEFINED
G = Good for all audiences
PG = Parental Guidance
PG-13 = Inappropriate for children under the age of 13
R = Restricted – under 17 requires accompanying parent or adult guardian