Date: August 14, 2020
Time: 7:00 PM
JAWS (PG) | Adventure, Thriller
Directed by Academy Award® winner Steven Spielberg, Jaws set the standard for edge-of-your-seat suspense, quickly becoming a cultural phenomenon and forever changing the movie industry.
When the seaside community of Amity finds itself under attack by a dangerous great white shark, the town’s chief of police (Roy Scheider), a young marine biologist (Richard Dreyfuss) and a grizzled shark hunter (Robert Shaw) embark on a desperate quest to destroy the beast before it strikes again. Featuring an unforgettable score that evokes pure terror, Jaws remains one of the most influential and gripping adventures in motion picture history.
Tickets are $8 plus tax. Seating is reserved. Masks required.
Please exchange complimentary movie coupons for reserved seats. Exchanges must be done in person at the Weill Center on Mondays or Wednesdays between 12-4 p.m.
- Doors open 1 hour prior to showtime
- Beverages and prepackaged popcorn will be available for purchase
- Masks are required in the venue at all times. If you don’t bring a mask, one will be available for purchase. Masks are not required for children age 2 and younger.
- Advanced ticket sales only. No walk-ups or night-of sales. Tickets are available until 4 p.m. the day prior to the show.
- All seating will be reserved to ensure socially-distanced seating.
- If you have complimentary movie tickets, exchange these at our ticket office for tickets/reserved seats PRIOR TO EVENT DAY.
- Tickets are available for purchase online, over the phone and in person.
- All tickets will be mailed; Tickets purchased the week of the event (starting Monday) will be available at will call.
- No refunds, exchanges or weather cancellations.
- We are not affiliated with any secondary ticket markets
Ticket office location and hours
826 N 8th Street, 920-208-3243
Mondays and Wednesdays, 12 - 4 p.m.
and 1 hour before movies for will-call
COVID-19 SAFETY INFORMATION
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSOR
MOVIE RATINGS DEFINED
G = Good for all audiences
PG = Parental Guidance
PG-13 = Inappropriate for children under the age of 13
R = Restricted – under 17 requires accompanying parent or adult guardian