- Monday – Friday from 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Two hours prior to live performances
- The theater doors open one hour prior to show time
- Summer Hours: Tuesday - Friday 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm
All tickets are non-refundable and/or non-exchangable. No weather cancellations.
- In person: Ticket Office hours Monday – Friday from 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Summer Hours: Tuesday - Friday from 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- By phone: call 920-208-3243
- Online through the Events & Tickets page
Please note: Convenience fees apply to all phone and internet purchases.
You support the Weill Center every time you purchase a ticket! When you check out, a $2.00 required preservation donation will be added.
We love to share the excitement of live theater with our littlest ones. We’ve created some special policies to ensure everyone can enjoy a safe and affordable experience.
All theater visitors must be ticket holders. This ensures all patrons can be accounted for in case of emergency.
“Youth” are considered 2- 18 years old for select shows.
“Infants and children” 2 years and younger qualify for a discounted ticket ($5) for select shows. This child may sit on a parent’s lap. Many times this discount will need to be requested over the phone or in person. This ensures the discount is being utilized only for our tiniest visitors.
No carry-ins (food and beverage) are allowed.
All aisles must stay clear. Strollers, car seats, etc. are not be allowed into the theater.
- Ticketing Fees: Ticketing fees vary depending on who is presenting the performance. For performances presented by the Weill Center, ticketing fees total $5 on each ticket purchased (not including convenience fees). $2 of that fee is used for the preservation of the historic theater and $3 of that fee is used to offer the costs of the ticketing system.
- Convenience Fee: $1.00 per ticket by phone or $3.00 per ticket online
- Mailing Fee: $5.00 per transaction.
- Will Call: Free
- Sales Tax
Special discounts apply for groups purchasing 10 or more tickets to the same event for most concerts. Contact the Ticket Office to receive the discount 920-208-3243.
Gift certificates to Weill Center shows make great gifts and allow the recipient to select the program and performance date that works best.
Gift Certificates are available by calling 920-208-3243 or stopping into the Ticket Office.
The Weill Center Ticket Office accepts cash, checks with ID, and VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit cards.
Blue Harbor Resort
The Duke of Devon
Field to Fork