- How to purchase tickets
- Youth Prices
- Ticket Fees
- Ticket Discounts
- Gift Certificates
- Payment Methods
- Monday and Wednesday 12 - 4 p.m.
- Two hours prior to live performances
- The theater doors open one hour prior to show time
- In person: 826 N 8th Street
- By phone: call 920-208-3243
- Online: Visit the Events & Tickets page
No refunds, no exchanges, no weather cancellations.
All theater visitors must be ticket holders per fire code - even our littlest visitors.
- “Youth” are considered 2- 18 years old for select shows.
- “Infants and children” 2 years and younger may qualify for a discounted ticket ($5) for select shows. This child may sit on a parent’s lap. This discount needs to be requested over the phone or in person. This ensures the discount is being utilized only for our littlest visitors.
- No carry-ins (food and beverage) are allowed.
- All aisles must stay clear. Strollers, car seats, etc. are not be allowed into the theater.
- Ticketing fees total $5 on each event ticket purchased and are often included in the marketed price of the event (i.e. $25 +tax includes the ticketing fees). $2 is used for the preservation of the historic theater. $3 is used to cover the costs of the ticketing system.
- WAIVED AT THIS TIME: Convenience Fee: $1.00 per ticket by phone or $3.00 per ticket online
- Mailing Fee: $2.00 per order
- Will Call: Free
- Sales Tax
Special discounts may apply for groups purchasing 10 or more tickets. Contact the Ticket Office to learn more.
Gift certificates to Weill Center shows make great gifts and allow the recipient to select the program and performance date that works best. Contact the Ticket Office to learn more.
The Weill Center Ticket Office accepts cash, checks with ID, and VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit cards.