Date: August 15, 2020
Time: 9:00 and 10:30 a.m.
Join us for a series of fitness sessions using music, movement and rhythm!
- 9:00 and 10:30 a.m.
- $20 per session
- Advanced registration only
- Limited spots available!
- Includes one 45-minute session on the Weill Center stage
- Includes one complimentary post-workout cocktail or beverage
- Bring your own yoga mat and Ripstix. If you do not have your own Ripstix, disinfected Ripstix will be provided.
POUND® is the world’s first cardio jam session inspired by the energizing, exhilarating, sweat dripping fun of playing the drums. Unleash your inner Rockstar and come #MAKENOISE at an upcoming class!
About the Instructor
Mary Shea has been leading POUND® classes at both YMCA locations since 2017. Like no other group fitness class, Mary believes that there is no greater outlet for stress and tension release than striking Ripstix® to the beat of Rock music. POUND® is a place where the rhythm rules, where the beat becomes us…at every age and any stage. Mary’s energy and enthusiasm motivate anyone attending her classes to leave it all on the floor.
Mary is also a Spinning instructor for the Sheboygan YMCA’s, has lived in Sheboygan since 2005, works in clinical trial research and competes in agility with her dog, Sprockett. She and her husband Jeff, enjoy biking with friends and sharing life with their 4 children, their spouses and 6 grandchildren. She’s looking forward to rocking out with you!
- Masks are required in the venue at all times. If you don’t bring a mask, one will be available.
- All workout areas will be socially distanced. Please respect social distancing guidelines and keep six feet apart in common areas.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the theater.
- Areas will be cleaned and sanitized between events using EPA-approved products.
- If you have recently been exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID-19 or are feeling ill, please stay home!
Register online, over the phone or in person.