Date: August 8, 2020
Time: 8:30 and 10:00 a.m.
Join us for a series of fitness sessions using music, movement and rhythm!
- 8:30 and 10:00 a.m.
- $20 per session
- Advanced registration only
- Limited spots available!
- Includes one 60-minute session on the Weill Center stage
- Includes one complimentary post-workout cocktail or beverage
Yoga has become one of the most popular forms to increase physical and mental well-being. In this mind and body practice, breathing techniques, flexibility and strength, and meditation are implemented to provide a relaxing exercise for anyone who needs to de-stress from their daily life.
About the Instructor
Katie Hammer, instructor at Yoga on the Lake
- Masks are required in the venue at all times. If you don’t bring a mask, one will be available.
- All workout areas will be socially distanced. Please respect social distancing guidelines and keep six feet apart in common areas.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the theater.
- Areas will be cleaned and sanitized between events using EPA-approved products.
- If you have recently been exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID-19 or are feeling ill, please stay home!
Register online, over the phone or in person.