Date: August 22, 2020
Time: 9:00 and 10:30 a.m.
Join us for a series of fitness sessions using music, movement and rhythm!
- 9:00 and 10:30 a.m.
- $20 per session
- Advanced registration only
- Limited spots available!
- Includes one 45-minute session on the Weill Center stage
- Includes one complimentary post-workout cocktail or beverage
Zumba is an aerobic exercise class to party yourself into shape with a choreographed, Latin-inspired workout. This dance-infused fitness class will have you burning calories while boosting your energy. Get ready to let the Latin rhythms take over your body with a mix of cardio, muscle conditioning, balance and flexibility.
About the Instructor
Amanda Salazar has over 10 years of instructor experience. She is certified in Zumba, Zumba Kids + Jr. Zumba is a total workout, combining all elements of fitness – cardio, muscle conditioning, balance and flexibility, boosted energy and a serious dose of awesome each time you leave class.
- Masks are required in the venue at all times. If you don’t bring a mask, one will be available.
- All workout areas will be socially distanced. Please respect social distancing guidelines and keep six feet apart in common areas.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the theater.
- Areas will be cleaned and sanitized between events using EPA-approved products.
- If you have recently been exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID-19 or are feeling ill, please stay home!
Register online, over the phone or in person.