Weddings At The Weill
You can now host your wedding at the historic Weill Center. We look forward to celebrating your special day with you! The information below outlines our service offerings to help make your wedding day a magical one. We look forward to working with you to make memories that will last a lifetime.
WEDDING PACKAGES AND INCLUSIONS
All packages include:
- Special wedding message on the Marquee (up to 14 characters, 2 lines, both sides)
- A dedicated event coordinator who will work closely with you to ensure that your wedding day proceeds smoothly leading up to and on the day of your event
- Meetings with your event coordinator
- Opportunity to utilize the theater for photos
- Weill Center technical staff to assist with stage, lighting and sound
- Two or more security staff to ensure our historic theater is not disrupted in any way
- Loading zone space in front of the theater (also ensures cars won’t be in your pictures!)
- Wedding ceremony for up to 400 guests in the Weill Center auditorium.
- Ceremony to take place on the Weill Center stage thrust with red curtains closed.
- Up to two (2) hours the day before your ceremony for a wedding rehearsal; complimentary champagne post-rehearsal
- Access to the bridal suite (ladies lounge or dressing room)
- Access to groomsman quarters (green room or dressing room)
- Up to an 8-hour block of time for set-up/tear-down
- Microphones and audio support for your ceremony officiator
- Ability to play music prior to, during and after your ceremony in the auditorium
- Weill Center ushers and greeters in our theater attire to welcome your guests
- Wedding reception for up to 140 guests + bridal party on the Weill Center stage.
- Access to two dressings room for wedding party touch-ups and day-of storage
- Up to a 12-hour block of time for set-up/tear-down
- 64’-66’ round tables, seating eight (8) people each, three (3) tealight candles on each table, long skirted head table to accommodate wedding party
- Elegant black linens and black chairs
- Dedicated table for your wedding cake
- Professional up-lighting along the backstage wall - colors of your choice
- Beverage services during reception: 2 bartenders (supervised by certified beverage server)
- All plates, utensils, glassware (outside of bar service), napkins will not be provided by the Weill Center (caterers usually provide)
- Hosted in the Weill Center historic lobby
- Glasses of champagne for bridal party backstage post-ceremony
- Glasses of champagne for your guests upon exiting the auditorium
- Lobby bar staffed with 3 bartenders (supervised by certified beverage server)
- High-top tables (covered - black)
- Dedicated table for your catered hors d’ouvres
- Weill Center step and repeat banner for guest photo station
Add a live stream to your special day for $150.
These services are not included in Weill Center wedding packages. Any caterer, florist or photographer may be used for your event. You will be responsible for securing catering, floral and décor, photography, and any additional services for your ceremony and/or reception. Your event coordinator will work with you to ensure smooth logistics with your preferred vendors. Plates, utensils, glassware (outside of bar service), napkins will not be provided by the Weill Center (caterers can provide).
You are responsible for securing entertainment for your ceremony and/or reception. The Weill Center will need to connect with your preferred vendor (DJ or live music) at least 2 months in advance of your wedding date. This will ensure we have the appropriately sized footprint set-up for your entertainment. Weill Center technical support will be onsite (included in your package) to assist with set-ups and to support as needed. The Weill Center can arrange for live entertainment for your special day at an additional cost.
Beverage service must be provided by the Weill Center. No alcoholic beverages may be brought in for any portion of the event. The Weill Center can provide a full bar - liquor, beer, wine, soda, water. Decide if you’d like to provide your guests with a hosted bar or any hosted drinks and whether this offering will be limited to the cocktail hour or extended into your reception. With a hosted bar, the Weill Center will track beverage consumption and provide the bar bill to you with your settlement. 18% gratuity will be added to your bill for all hosted beverages. The Weill Center may exercise the right to deny service to any guest.
Parking is available in the lot directly behind the theater at no cost on Saturdays. Additional parking can be found in the Mead Public Library parking lot, one block south of the theater. Handicap parking is available on the corner of 8th street and Niagara Avenue.
- All tear-down must occur prior to 12 a.m.
- No rice, confetti, glitter of any kind, open flames (other than tealight candles provided by Weill Center), animals (other than service animals)