MARIE OSMOND, HARRY POTTER PARODY, AND MORE TO PERFORM AT THE WEILL CENTER
Weill Center announces holiday shows and additional 2022-23 season shows
SHEBOYGAN, WI (July 7, 2022) – The Weill Center for the Performing Arts, a 1,150-seat live event venue located in the heart of Downtown Sheboygan’s growing arts and entertainment district today announced more of its 2022-23 season lineup, including a holiday performance by Marie Osmond.
Performances announced today include:
• Marie Osmond – A Symphonic Christmas 2022 – Marie Osmond has spent 6 iconic decades in the entertainment business performing as a successful singer, television performer and talk show host, dancer, actor, author, entrepreneur and public speaker. She continues to remain an instantly recognizable figure across the globe and will bring her holiday performance with 15-piece orchestra to the Weill Center this December. Saturday, December 17, 2022.
• Potted Potter – The Unauthorized Harry Potter Experience- A Parody by Dan and Jeff. This hit-parody takes on the ultimate challenge of condensing all seven Harry Potter books (and a real-life game of Quidditch) into seventy hilarious minutes. Perfect for ages six to Dumbledore (who is very old indeed). Wednesday, May 3, 2023.
• Late Night Catechism – This part catechism class, part stand-up routine written by Vicki Quade and Maripat Donovan, is an interactive comedy and one of the longest running shows in Chicago and U.S. theater history. Immerse yourself in Sister’s class to the days of Latin Mass and meatless Fridays – and watch out for the ruler on your knuckles! Saturday, October 15, 2022.
• A Motown Christmas – Featuring past and present members of Motown’s most legendary groups: Ali Woodson’s Temptations, The Miracles, and The Contours. This show combines Motown’s greatest hits with everyone’s favorite holiday classes, dazzling choreography, and unforgettable harmonies. Sunday, December 11, 2022.
• Project Pink – North America’s Premier Pink Floyd Tribute Band. Armed with a 20-foot projection screen, an armada of lights, and world-class sound production, Project Pink faithfully recreates the complete Floyd experience – the sights, the sounds, and the intangible vibes of your favorite Floyd tunes. Saturday, October 29, 2022.
Tickets will go on sale to the public on Thursday, July 14 at 12 p.m., with the opportunity for members to benefit from a presale beginning Tuesday, July 12 12 p.m. Tickets can be purchased at weillcenter.com, by phone at (920) 208-3243 or in person at 826 N 8th St., Sheboygan. The Ticket Office is open Tuesday to Friday, 12 to 5 p.m. and one hour prior to each performance.
View a full lineup of events at weillcenter.com. Additional performances will be announced throughout the season. Event sponsorship packages are now available. The Weill Center is also available for private rentals and special events.
About the Stefanie H. Weill Center for the Performing Arts
The Weill Center for the Performing Arts is a 1,150-seat live event venue in Downtown Sheboygan, WI. The Weill Center presents a series of live performances including music, comedy, variety acts, movies and more. In 2001 the theater was restored to its original Spanish Colonial Revival architectural style and atmospheric theater, as built in 1928. The theater is currently listed on the National Register of Historic Places. For more information and a full schedule of events, visit weillcenter.com.